On completion of this programme, you will be able to:
• Understand what emotional intelligence is
• Able to control your emotions better
• Gain emotions oriented skills
• Manage stress and address conflict better
• Manage your emotions under pressure
• Understand the relevance of emotional intelligence in the workplace,
• Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses
• Integrate emotional intelligence into your daily thinking
• Better manage relationships
• Gain practical tools and skills for communicating effectively, assertively, and collaboratively
• Manage miscommunication
• Enhance social and self-awareness
• What is emotional Intelligence
• The importance of emotional intelligence
• Who is emotionally intelligent?
• Difference between EI and IQ
• Building emotional intelligence with self-awareness and relationship management.
• Performing under pressure – managing your emotions, thinking and
conversations under pressure.
• Emotional Intelligence Competencies at work
• Social awareness – paying attention to the world around you
• Action Plan – What next?
Who should attend?
The training is designed for front line and mid-level managers,
supervisors, HR practitioners, team leaders, and senior administration officers.
KIM Members- Ksh 83,520
Non Members - Ksh 92,800
The fee is inclusive of vat but exclusive of accommodation and transport
+254 723 777 203