CERTIFIED PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY PROFESSIONAL OF KENYA (CPSP-K)
CPSP K is designed to equip learners with knowledge, practical skills and attitudes that enable them perform duties as buyers, supply chain managers, supervisor’s directors, or consultants for an organization. The entire CPSP K comprises four parts including a research paper. The program concerns application of procurement and supply principles and solving supply chain challenges in the contemporary dynamic environment.
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER FOR THE CPSP-K
A person seeking to be registered as a student for the CPSP examination must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following qualifications:
- Pass in APS (K), or
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade of C+(plus) with minimum C+(plus) in English and in Mathematics, or
- Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) Diploma, or
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least TWO principle passes and credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE)
- Degree from a recognized university, or
- Equivalent qualifications as determined by Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM).
Registering as a student
If you plan to sit for Oct/Nov exams, you should register as a student by 31st May whereas those planning to sit for May/June exams should register as a student by 30th November the previous year.
Late registration as a student wishing to sit for exams Oct/Nov should be by 15th August whereas those planning to sit for May/June exams should register as a student by 15th February. It’s charged at Ksh. 8,000 and it’s also a onetime fee for new members.
It’s charged at Ksh. 5,500 and it’s a onetime fee for new members.
NB: Registration as a student is different from Exam Entry which carries a separate fee
Renewal of student registration
KISM registration renewal (ksh 1,500) must be done annually within the first 3 months of the year. Failure to renew registration will prevent you from sitting for the exams until renewal is done. Failure to renew registration for 3 consecutive years may lead to removal from the students register. Reinstatement to the student register requires payment for reinstatement fee (ksh5,500) and all arrears of registration renewal fee.
For more information download pdf here