KIM Online Learning is one of the latest innovations by Kenya Institute of management to facilitate online delivery of high quality professional certification programmes to learners in various parts of the country, the East African region and beyond. For over 50 years KIM has been helping working professionals around the world achieve a higher level of success. And we want to help you achieve your goals even better at your convenience with the online programmes.
Apply for one of our high-quality Professional Certification Programs and join thousands of KIM students and alumni who are making a positive change in their careers and the lives of others.
As a global leader in management training, KIM offers Professional Certification Programs in the following areas:
- Certification in Monitoring and Evaluation
Why choose KIM Online M&E Certification Programme
Enroll in a KIM Professional Certification program and you™ll benefit from:
- A flexible and progressive online learning format.
- A collaborative learning environment.
- Immediate, real-world application.
- A variety of specializations.
- Read more about the KIM certification Programmes.
Get enrolled now!
We'll walk you through the steps.
Step 1 Apply for admission
E-learners must apply for admission to Kenya Institute of Management
- Read the Admissions instructions
- Review the guidelines and policies of Professional Certification courses.
- Then apply online.
- Pay the USD 25 application fee. Accepted currency is Kenya Shillings (KSh) or US Dollars (USD)
Step 2 Pay tuition fees
- The total course amount is USD 850 OR KSH 72,000.
- To get registration in the course you must pay at least 50% of the total tuition fees.
- 50% of the M&E tuition fees is USD 425.00
Step 4 Verify computer requirements
- Review computer and Internet required specifications.
Step 5 Find course materials
- Find required texts for your courses at the KIM e-library
- Log-in to your course using the login information that was emailed to you and go through the orientation course
Step 6 Ask questions if any
Step 7 Be successful
- Start your course and succeed.
- Take advantage of the many programmes offered at KIM.
Please read the requirements for admission to Kenya Institute of Management before you begin the application process.
- Complete and submit the on-line application. Check your application over carefully before sending it.
- Please note that there may be additional admissions requirements for your intended programme.
- Upon submission of your application, you will be informed of additional requirements needed to complete your admission. Be sure to fulfill these requirements in addition to submitting your application by the posted deadlines.
- Please note that you will receive an email notification with your student id number from the Admissions Office.
- Pay the $25 application fee. Accepted currency is Kenya Shillings (KSh) or US Dollars (USD)
- Send CV and certified copies of your academic certificates and testimonials to the Admissions Office.
- You will receive an email from the Kenya Institute of Management Admission Office regarding the status of your on-line application before you can pay the tuition fees.
To learn more about KIM online programs, simply send an email or call our KIM Professional Certification secretariat using the contacts below.