The Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) is a membership based non-profit making professional management organization committed to the promotion of excellence and integrity in the practice of management. The Institute was established in 1954 as a premier institute that provides management consultancy and capacity building services to corporate organizations and other institutions.
Our VisionTo be a distinguished continental hub of excellence in organizational and business management practices.
Is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond.
- Excellence: To champion, promote and advocate for individual and institutional excellence in Kenya, Africa and beyond, in everything that we think, say or do.
- Integrity: To be a pillar and beacon of good governance; to maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, honesty, truthfulness and decorum in all our dealings with our staff, customers and the community. To champion a free, just and fair community.
- Innovativeness: To encourage and promote an environment that nurtures individual and institutional innovativeness and creativity, freshness of thought and the spirit of exploration and discovery.
- Entrepreneurship: To champion and support creation of new wealth and employment, through the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Collaboration: To seek and reach out to like-minded individuals and institutions for collaborative and synergistic initiatives for the universal good of humankind.